- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Art and photography supplies
- Art and craft supplies (current record)
- Descriptive catalogue, Frost & Adams, importers of artists' materials, draughting papers, tracing cloth, and mathematical instruments, pocket ed., No.37 Cornhill, Boston, Mass.
- Sample book of tracing papers, tracing cloths, drawing papers, Modern Blue Print Co., 47-51 Cornhill, Boston, Mass.
- Christmas gifts by Makepeace, B.L. Makepeace, Inc., 1266 Boylston Street, Boston, Mass.
- Illustrated catalogue of Wadsworth, Howland, & Co., importers and dealers in artists' supplies, and architects' and engineers' stationery, nos. 82 & 84 Washington and 46 Friend Streets, Boston, Mass., 263 and 265 Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
- Enduring colors for the artist, Permanent Pigments, 1127 W. Sixth Street, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Schmincke pre-tested permanent oil colors for artists, M.Grumbacher, New York
- Orpi Permanent Oil Colors, Talens & Sons, Inc., 127 Sussex Avenue, Newark, New Jersey
- Oil color permanency, Permanent Pigments, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Some notes on artist's colors combined with a reference list of Mussini Oil Colors and Mediums, by M. Grumbacher, 160 Fifth Avenue, New York and 55 York Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sample book, W.A. Hall & Son, fancy leathers, 99 Bedford Street, Boston, Mass.
- Samples of leathers for bookbinding, W.A. Hall & Son, fancy leathers for arts and crafts, 250 Devonshire Street, Boston, Mass.
- Samples of velvet finished lamb skins, W.A. Hall & Son, fancy leathers for arts and crafts, 99 Bedford Street, Boston, Mass.
- Sealing wax art, Dennison Manufacturing Co., Framingham, Mass.
- Blue book manual of yarncraft, vol. 51, new revised ed., Bernhard Ulmann Co., Inc., New York
- Catalogue of books and materials for basket-making, J.L. Hammett Company, Kendall Square, Cambridge, Mass.,
- History of gold leaf and its uses, F.W. Rauskolb, 103 Arch Street, Boston, Mass.
- Hollison book of color, The Holliston Mills, Inc., Norwood, Mass.
- Briggs & Co.'s patent transferring papers, patented for the United States of American, sole inventors and patenters, Briggs & Co., New York, New York
- Little mothers' fashion book, Dennison Manufacturing Company, 26 Franklin Street, Boston, Mass.
- Weaving with paper rope, published by Dennison Manufacturing Co., Framingham, Mass.
- Catalog and price list of butterflies, bases, reed, scenic, backgrounds and decorative novelties, The Frazer Co., 53 Bromfield Street, Boston, Mass., 1924
- Ship models, handmade by the Piel Craftsmen, Lebaron-Bonney Company, Bradford, Mass., 1940s
- Frames for keepsake pictures, reproduced and designed by Foster Brothers, Summer & Mill Streets, Arlington, Mass.
- How to use color in portraits, by Merlin Enabnit, Foster Art Service, Inc. 430 West Sixth Street, Tustin, California
- Portraits in oils, by Stella Mackie, Foster Art Service, Inc., Box 456, Laguna Beach, California
- Heads from life, charcoal, crayon, pencil, by Walter T. Foster, Foster Art Service, Inc., 430 West Sixth Street, Tustin, California
- Portrait drawing, step-by-step instruction course, Conni Gordon, published by Conni Gordon, Inc., 530 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, Florida
- Box, Dennison flower outfits, Dennison Manufacturing Co., Framingham, Mass.
- Tile-Craft Beads, Walbead, Inc., 38 West 37th Street, New York, New York
- LePage's craft book, with full directions for making dainty & useful articles with LePage's Glue, Published by Russia Cement Co., Gloucester, Mass.
- Masterpieces of nature from the Butterfly Box, 70 Franklin Street, Boston, Mass.
- Instructions and patterns for the making of porcelain tile-craft mats, Walco Toy Company, Inc., 38 West 37th Street, New York, New York
- Priscilla china painting book containing full instructions for decorting in flat color, enamels, lustre and gold, also a number of deigns shown in actual size for tracing, edited by Jetta Ehlers, published by The Priscilla Publishing Company, 85 Broad Str
- Looms, weaving supplies, J.L. Hammett Company, Kendall Square, Cambridge, Mass.
- Christmas decorations, 18 different ideas for Yuletime decorating, Masonite Corporation, 111 West Washington Street, Chicago, Illinois
- Silhouettes and their frames, published and made by Foster Brothers, 4 Park Square, Boston, Mass. and 78 Summer Street, Arlington, Mass.
- Creative expression in design, Milton Bradley Company, Springfield, Mass.
- Photography and film supplies