Nickels-Sortwell House now available for vacation rentals
Jun 5, 2018
Have you ever visited a Historic New England property and wished you could spend the night? Now, for the very first time, you can! We’re thrilled to announce that Nickels-Sortwell House, constructed in 1807 and located in the heart of Wiscasset, Maine, is available for vacation rentals.
The rental, which can be booked via CottageConnection.com, features:
- Two stunning bedrooms decorated and furnished with American antiques
- Bijou study for catching up on work or email
- Spacious living room with TV, Roku, and books for your leisure enjoyment
- Large kitchen with twenty-first century amenities
- Outdoor eating area with a view of Nickels-Sortwell House garden and solarium
Guests receive passes to tour the historic house museum and its sister museum, Castle Tucker, located just a few blocks away. Nickels-Sortwell House is located in the heart of Wiscasset’s historic downtown, close to shops, galleries, eateries, and several museums and historic sites.
Reserve your historic getaway today.