- School & Youth
- Get Involved
A blue transfer printed whiteware commemorative plate. A central design depicts the First Parish Meeting House bordered by an inner scroll and floral motif and an outer bar and bead design.
""To Commemorate/ the 250th Anniversary/ of the Incorporation of/ the Town May 29 1905"/ Richard Briggs & Co. Boston/ Made in England/ First Parish Meeting House/ Billerica, Massachusetts/ Original Building Erected in 1659/ Church Organised November 11th 1663/ This, The Fourth Building Erected in 1797/ Maintained by the town until 1834"
Subject First Parish Meeting House,
First Parish Meeting House
Stoke-on-Trent, England, Staffordshire; Stoke, England, Staffordshire
1 (D), 10 (diameter) (inches)