- School & Youth
- Get Involved
A blue transfer print pearlware soup plate. It has a fruit and floral border surrounding a central scene of the Baltimore Courthouse.
One of many views related to the early United States and its history that appear in the online exhibit "Patriotic America."This plate depicts the old Baltimore Court House. The court house was designed by George Milliman and erected in 1808. It was torn down near the end of that century.
COURT HOUSE/ BALTIMORE
1 1/4 (D), 8 (diameter) (inches)
Gift of Mrs. Margaret R. Kimberley
Title Soup plate Accession Number 1934.444