- School & Youth
- Get Involved
Raymond opened her own office in Boston in 1928. Up until that time she had shared a practice with Henry Atherton Frost, her former professor at The Cambridge School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture. Two black and white 7.5 x 10 inch photographs by Paul Weber showing the waiting and secretarial area of Raymonds office, dated 1937.
Eleanor Raymond photographic collection