- Marrett family papers
- Frances S. Marrett papers
- Correspondence: Received and sent
- Diaries: "Letters from Europe"
- Legal records: Estate of Esther Sargent
- Literary papers: Essay, poem
- Literary papers: Lecture notebook
- Manuscript material: Autograph album
- Printed material: Diploma
- Printed material: Programs, book plate
- Photographs: Prints (current record)
- Photographs: Tintypes
- Professional papers: Braille
- Professional papers: Correspondence, invitation from H. Keller
- Professional papers: Manuscript material, Japanese lullaby, "Apple Blossoms" poem (both possibly transcribed by H. Keller)
- Professional papers: Manuscript material, poem, resolutions of appreciation
- Professional papers: Printed material, American Braille Alphabet, "Pilgrims Vision"
- Professional papers: Printed material, Bouquets, par J[ean]-B[aptiste] Monnoyer fils et Louis Tessier
- Professional papers: Printed material, certificate
- Professional papers: Printed material, "Helen Keller: souvenir of the first summer meeting of the American Association to promote the teaching of speech to the deaf"
- Professional papers: Printed material, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, programs
- Professional papers: Photographs, prints
Marrett family papers