- Ephemera collection
- Calendar collection
- John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- New England Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- The Pepper Co.
- Mortensen and Holdensen
- S. B. Goddard & Son Co.
- The Travelers
- Provident Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- Miscellaneous (current record)
- Calendar, E.P. Dutton & Co., New York, New York, 1891
- Colonial landmarks of the old Bay State, calendar 1896, Souvenir Publising Co., Lynn, Mass., 1896
- Colonial landmarks of the old Bay State, calendar 1897, Souvenir Publising Co., Lynn, Mass., 1897
- Stencil calendar for 1904, by Edward Penfield, published by Alfred Bartlett, Boston, Mass., 1903
- Pilgrim calendar, published by A.S. Burbank, Plymouth, Mass., 1914
- Calendar for the Wetmore-Savage Electric Supply Co., 76 Pearl Street, Boston, Mass., 1933
- Calendar for Associated Merchants Mutual Insurance Co., location unknown, 1946
- Calendars for the J.M. Ney Company, dental golds, Colonial Building, 100 Boylston Street, Boston, Mass., 1914-1915
- Calendar 1902, man holding a cat, location unknown, 1902
- March page of a calendar, issued by the Strobridge Litho. Co., Cincinnati, Ohio, 1905
- Pilgrim Plymouth, published by A.S. Burbank, Plymouth, Mass., 1926
- Town and country calendar for 1957, Brown & Bigelow, St. Paul, Minnesota, 1957
- Calendar, The Bay Farm, Island Creek, Duxbury, Massachusetts, 1937
- September page of a calendar, issued by the Strobridge Litho. Co., Cincinnati, Ohio, 1905
- Calendar, The Continental Insurance Company, 80 Maiden Lane, New York, New York, 1922