- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Architecture and architectural elements
- Architectural ornaments and decorations
- Fireplaces and mantels
- Woodwork and millwork (current record)
- W. Emery & Co., dealers in doors, windows, blinds and trimmings, door and window frames, Nos. 177 Friend and 86 Canal Streets, Boston, Mass.
- Build your home architecturally correct, consult an architect! Price supplement to the book of Correct woodwork for English and Norman French homes, Morgan Millwork Company, Baltimore, Maryland
- Brosco woodwork book of designs, Brockway-Smith-Haigh-Lovell Company, Boston, Mass.
- Curtis design book of architectural woodwork, number 510, Curtis Companies, Clinton, Iowa and Wausau, Wisconsin
- Bilt-Well Millwork, catalog 40, The Collier-Barnett Co., Toledo, Ohio
- Book of designs, Brockway-Smith-Haigh-Lovell Company, 465 Medford Street, Charlestown, Mass.
- Success, wherever, whenever you build, catalog c, Wm. C. McConnell Co., Erie and Albany Streets, Cambridge, Mass.
- Architectural interior and exterior woodwork standardized, number 500, Curtis Companies, Clinton, Iowa
- Standardized woodwork, Angel products, Angel Novelty Co., woodwork mfrs., Fitchburg, Mass.
- Sample catalog, Hardwood Products Company, Mayville, Michigan and Guilford, Maine
- Interior wood shutters, Southern Shutter Company, Montgomery, Alabama
- Exterior wood shutters, Southern Shutter Company, Montgomery, Alabama
- Purveyor of fine architectural millwork, Lynn Lumber Company, Inc., 180 Commercial Street, Lynn, Mass.
- Wood fibre carvings, catalog 129, The Decorators Supply Corp., 3610-12 So. Morgan Street, Chicago, Illinois
- Supplementary catalogue, Anderson & Dickey architectural wood turning and spiral moulding, No. 41 Bristol Street, near Dover, Boston, Mass.