- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Architecture and architectural elements
- Architectural ornaments and decorations
- Fireplaces and mantels
- Metalwork (current record)
- Old New Orleans treillage, Sternberg Mfg. Co., 4510 Addison Street, Chicago, Illinois
- Source material, ornamental metalwork, railings, vol. 1, no. 4, Julius Blum & Co., Inc., 532-540 West 22nd Street, New York, New York
- Ornamental metal, bulletin 32-30, Garden City Plating & Mfg. Co., 1430 South Talman Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
- J.W. Colgan Co. catalogue 1905-6, manufacturers of harness ornaments, saddlery hardware, Sudbury Building, Sudbury Street, Boston, Mass.
- Illustrated catalogue of Boston copper weather vanes, iron cresting, finials, lightning rods, manufactured by Harris & Co., 54 Bromfield Street, Boston, Mass.
- Catalogue M-66, Blumcraft of Pittsburgh, 460 Melwood Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Issue of 1914-15, Hamblin & Russell Mfg. Co., manufacturers of hardware specialties and standard wire good, Worcester, Mass.
- Catalog of ornamental ironwork by master craftsmen of old New Orleans, Lorio Iron Works, 744 So. Gayoso Street, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Supplement 2 to catalog 33, steel moulding, J.G. Braun Company, 609 South Paulina Street, Chicago, Illinois and 537 West 35th Street, New York, New York and 636 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, California
- Class of the craft, cast bronze signs and tablets, from the studios of Metalcrafts, 715-720 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Woodwork and millwork