- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Architecture and architectural elements
- Architectural ornaments and decorations
- Fireplaces and mantels (current record)
- Heatilator Fireplace, Healtilator Inc., Syracuse, New York
- Selected units of fireplace equipment from the Clark & Wilkins Co., 1871 Park Avenue, New York, New York
- Everything for the fireplace, distributed by William H. Jackson Company, 3 East 47th Street, New York, New York
- Humphrey Radiantfire, General Gas Light Company, Kalamazoo, Miohigan
- Murdock Parlor Grate Company, manufacturers and importers of brass and iron goods for the open fireplace
- Donley book of successful fireplaces, The Donley Brothers Company, Cleveland, Ohio
- Selection of brick fireplaces and artistic wood mantel pieces, Colonial Fireplace Company, Chicago, Illinois
- Sketch book of the Philadelphia & Boston Face Brick Co., 5th edition, 4 Liberty Square, Boston, Mass.
- Sketch book of the Philadelphia & Boston Face Brick Co., 25th edition, 165 Milk Street, Boston, Mass.
- Colonial mantels, authentic reproductions, by Todhunter Inc., 119 East 57th Street, New York, New York
- Arthur Todhunter, mantels, 101 Park Avenue, New York, New York, 1916
- Readybuilt, a complete line of meticulously crafted wood mantels, catalog no. 94, The Readybuilt Products Company, Baltimore, Maryland
- Home fires, a few suggestions in face brick fireplaces, American Face Brick Association, 130 North Wells Street, Chicago, Illinois
- Sketch book of the Philadelphia & Boston Face Brick Co., 26th edition, 165 Milk Street, Boston, Mass.
- Woodwork and millwork