- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Agriculture and landscaping
- Farm equipment
- Fences (current record)
- Unclimbable fences for factories, railroads, parks, catalogue no. 50, section two, Anchor Post Iron Works, manufacturers and builders of fences for all purposes, 165 Broadway, New York, New York
- Catalogue No. SP-84, iron fences and entrance gates, Stewart Iron Works Co., 511 Enterprise Drive, Covington, Kentucky
- Man's home is his castle, American Chain Link Fence Company, 24-26 Ship Avenue, Medford, Mass.
- American Chain Link Fence Co., Medford, Mass.
- Security fences for city and suburban homes, country estates and industrial property, catalog no. 5, Security Fence Erecting Co., 284 Somerville Avenue, Somerville, Mass.
- Cyclone "red tag" fence and products, catalog no. C-30, Cyclone Fence Company, Waukegan, Illinois, 1930s
- Page Fence for lawn and garden, catalogue no. 101, Page Steel and Wire Company, Fence Department, Bridgeport, Connecticut, 1923
- Garden furniture and ornaments
- Landscape architecture and gardening