- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- General food (current record)
- Pure brandies, S.S. Pierce Co., importers and grocers, Tremont Building, corner Tremont & Beacon Streets, corner Huntington Avenue & Dartmouth Street, Central Wharf, Boston, Mass.
- Price list of canned goods, wines, liquors and cigars, S.S. Pierce & Co., importers and grocers, temporarily at 364 Washington Street, opposite Bromfield Street and 32 Court Street and Tremont Street, next Adams Express Office, Boston, Mass.
- De luxe Christmas gift, Armour's Cloverbloom cheese assortment, Armour and Company, Union Stock Yards, Chicago, Illinois
- Why? A&P coffees are the most popular in the world, Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company
- Tea, Sleeper's Tea Warehouse, 102 Westminster Street, Providence, Rhode Island
- With wishes for a happy Easter, Maple Grove Candies, Inc., St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- Vermont Maple Products Co-Operative Exchange, Inc., Essex Junction, Vermont
- Order form, Maple Grove Candies, Inc., St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- Catalogue of fine teas, imported in the Ship Zenobia, &c. &c., for sale at auction on Friday, 20th August, 1847, at ten o'clock at McCullough's Sales Room, corner of Maiden-Lane and Front Street, by L.M. Hoffman & Co., L.M. Hoffman, auctioneer, Henry Spea
- Catalogue of fine teas, imported in the Ship Yumchi, &c., for sale at auction on Wednesday, 24th March, 1847, at ten o'clock at McCullough's Sales Room, corner of Maiden-Lane and Front Street, by L.M. Hoffman & Co., L.M. Hoffman, auctioneer, Henry Spear,
- Good things to eat not found at every grocery store, George C. Shaw Company, Congress Square store, 585 to 591 Congress Street, Monument Square store, 7 and 9 Preble Street, Portland, Maine
- Price list and catalogue, spring edition, E.E. Gray Co., Hanover, Blackstone and Union Street, Boston, Mass.
- Invitation to festive meals with frozen foods, Jordan Marsh, Boston, Mass.
- Story of vanilla, Joseph Burnett Company, Livermore & Knight Co., Boston; Providence; New York
- Vanilla and other flavoring extracts, Joseph Burnett Company, Boston, Mass.
- Magic of salt, 4th edition, Worcester Salt Company, 71-73 Murray street, New York, New York
- Maple sugar makers' guide, Leader Evaporator Co., Inc., 25 Stowell Street, St. Albans, Vermont
- How to make jams, jellies, marmalades with one minute's boiling, new & tempting ways of serving them, Douglas-Pectin Corporation, Rochester, New York
- History of Perry's Tropical Nut House, Belfast, Maine
- United Cape Cod Cranberry Company, 110 State Street, Boston, Mass.
- Suggestions for any occasion, T.D. Cook & Company, 88 Boylston Street, Boston, Mass., 1908
- How to be tops in your teens, published by the United Fruit Company, Pier 3, North River, New York, New York, 1953
- Advertisement for John R. Neal & Co., fresh and frozen fish, 21, 22 & 23 T Wharf, Boston, Mass., 1901