- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Travel and outdoors
- Camping equipment and outdoor supplies
- Hotels (current record)
- Wolcott, hotel, Thirty-first Street by Fifth Avenue, New York, New York
- Travelers hotel guide, Hotel Credit Letter Company, 342 Madison Avenue, New York, New York
- Argue Not, inn, Fryburg, Maine
- Norwich Inn, Route 12, Norwich, Connecticut
- Vermont, Green Moutains, Lake Champlain, vacation land, Rutland Railroad Company, Rutland, Vermont
- White Hart Inn, on Routes 44 and 41, Salisbury, Connecticut
- Have you seen beautiful Burlington, Vt. on Lake Champlain? Don't miss it, Van Ness House, Burlington, Vermont
- American Exchange in Europe, Henry F. Gillig & Co., 449, Strand, London, England
- Hotels and boarding houses in the Green Mountains of Vermont and along the shores of Lake Champlain and at Montréal, Québec and Ottawa, issued by Passenger Traffic Department, Central Vermont Railway, St. Albans, Vermont
- Mortlake Manor, an ideal restful place for a week end or a summer vacation, Brooklyn, Connecticut
- Mayflower Inn and Ardmore Inn Annex, Manomet Point, Plymouth, Mass.
- Royal Hotel, St. John, N.B., The Raymond & Doherty Co., Ltd., St. Johh, N.B., Canada
- Lodge at Smugglers' Notch, Stowe, Vermont
- Hotel Rogers, Lebanon Hotel Co., Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Alpine, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Barron's White Mountain Hotels, season 1880, A.T. & O.F. Barron, proprietors, White Mountains, New Hampshire
- Ferncroft and Camps, Wonalancet, New Hampshire
- Intervale House, Herbert S. Mudgett, proprietor, Intervale, New Hampshire
- Starin's Glen Island, John H. Starin, proprietor, office, Pier 18 N.R., Foot Cortlandt Street, New York, New York
- Glengae, Walter E.Gay, proprietor, New London, New Hampshire
- Hotel Somerset, Commonwealth Avenue and Charlesgate East, Boston, Mass.
- Long Trail Lodge, owned and operated by the Green Mountain Club, Sherburn Pass, Rutland, Vermont
- Dinner is served, your room is ready 1940, a pocket guide to smart tea rooms, inns and hotels, Elizabeth E. Webber, Cambridge, Mass.
- Maine Idyll, the ideal place to stop among the trees, Freeport, Maine
- Dinner is served, your room is ready 1941, a pocket guide to tea rooms, inns, hotels, lodges and gift shops of discrimination, 14th edition, Elizabeth E. Webber, editor, Elizabeth Webber's Gift and Knit Shop, 1722 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, Mass.
- Sinclair Hotel, White Mountains, Bethlehem, New Hampshire, created and produced by the Norman Pierce Co., New York, New York
- Camp Ken-Jocketee, a camp for girls in the hills of Orange County, Vermont, twenty-first season 1933, South Strafford, Vermont
- Southeastern Massachusetts, its shores and islands, woodlands and lakes and how to reach them with information for the sportsman and tourist and for all in search of rest and recreation, Old Colony Railroad, Boston, Mass.
- Associated tours season of 1916, promoted by the Automobile Club of America in co-operation with the hotels, Automobile Club of America, 54th Street, west of Broadway, New York, New York
- Summer resorts, Randolph, Vermont
- Hotels of New England, published by C.B. Webster & Co., Boston, Mass.
- Wentworth Hall, Jackson, New Hampshire
- Wentworth Hall and cottages, M.C. Wentworth, proprietor, Jackson, New Hampshire
- Wentworth Hall, Jackson, White Mountains, New Hampshire
- Suitcases and trunks