- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Building materials
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
- Concrete and granite (current record)
- Concrete machinery, Triumph, Wizard and Knox Block Machines, Sears, Roebuck and Co., Chicago, Illinois
- Concrete in schools, educational & architectural planning, 2nd edition, Portland Cement Association, 33 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
- Caspro, Micafil Vermiculite Concrete, manufactured by California Stucco Products of New England, Inc., 169 Waverly Street, Cambridge, Mass.
- Besser Modular Standard Building Units, Besser Manufacturing Company, Alpena, Michigan
- Colorcrete, the new gateway of money-making opportunities, Colorcrete Industries, Holland, Michigan
- Plain talk on beautiful homes, concrete for permanence, Portland Cement Association, 111 West Washington Street, Chicago, Illinois
- Architectural granite, the noblest of building stone, Maine & New Hampshire Granite Corporation, North Jay, Maine; Redstone, New Hampshire
- New improved Chief Brick Machine, Anderson Foundry and Machine Works, tile and brick machines, portable and stationary steam engines and boilers, Anderson, Indiana
- Catalog of building stones, compiled by The International Cut Stone Contractors' and Quarrymen's Association, 40 East 56th Street, Indianapolis, Indiana
- New England homes of concrete construction, Edison Portland Cement Company, sales office, Post Office Square Building, Boston, Mass.
- How to set flagstone yourself, Picariello, Boston Street, Middleton, Mass.
- Doors and windows
- Fireproofing and waterproofing
- General building materials
- Roofing and gutters
- Wallboard and wall products
- Water heaters and tanks
- Weather stripping