- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Health and insurance
- Health and medicine (current record)
- Burnett's floral hand book, Joseph Burnett & Co., Boston, Mass.
- Popular hero, a record of his wonderful deeds or gain over pain, by Palmer Cox, Pond's Extract, Pond's Extract Co., New York and London
- Health! How to keep it if you have it, how to get it if you've lost it, Angier Chemical Co., Irvington Street, Boston, Mass.
- Landmarks of New England, published by Lydia E. Pinkham Medicine Company, Lynn, Mass.
- Catalogue of drugs and medicines, instruments and utensils, dye-stuffs, groceries, and painters' colours, imported, prepared and sold by Smith & Bartlett at their druggists store and apothecaries shop, No. 61 Cornhill, Boston, Mass.
- Hollywood chrome plated wheel chairs, walkers, commodes, Everest & Jennings, Inc., Los Angeles, California
- Ayer's American almanac, patent medicines, published by Dr. J.C. Ayer & Co., Lowell, Mass.
- Otis Clapp & Son's retail catalog, homeopathic pharmacy, 439 Boylston Street, Boston, Mass., 1917
- Life insurance