- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Kitchens, appliances and cookware
- Pottery and china (current record)
- Portfolio of pottery, Hampshire Ware, Hampshire Pottery, Keene, New Hampshire
- Paul Revere Pottery Inc., workshop 80 Nottingham Rd., Brighton, Mass; salesroom 478 Boylston Street, Boston, Mass.
- Wachusett Pottery, wholesale price list and illustrated catalogue, manufactured by Sterling Emery Wheel Co., West Sterling, Mass.
- Lenox china, the story of Walter Scott Lenox, Lenox, Inc., Trenton, New Jersey
- Catalogue of old dark blue crockery and old china, Delft, and other ware, wanted by the Ayer Antique China Co., with prices paid for same, Ayer Antique China Co., Ayer, Mass.
- Wedgwood, catalogue of bodies, glazes and shapes current for 1940-1950, Josiah Wedgwood & Sons, Ltd. of Etruria and Barlaston, Staffordshire, England
- Helsinki china and faience, by Arabia from Finland, Finland Ceramics & Glass Corporation, 225 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York
- Shard, fragmentary messages of current interest to our clientele, volume II, no. 2, published by Carbone, 342 Boylston Street, Boston, Mass.
- Century-old concern, business of Jones, McDuffee & Stratton Co., by John Connelly, Boston, Mass.
- Minton the world's most beautiful china, Minton Ltd., Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Cooley's no. 12 catalogue, 34 Newbury Street, Boston, Mass.
- Majolica, catalogue of Majolica, Brooke Weidner, publisher, Phoenixville Majolica, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Radios and clocks
- Silver and silverware
- Vacuum cleaners