- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Glassware (current record)
- Steuben, Steuben Glass, Inc., 5th Avenue at 56th Street, New York, New York
- Price list, Mt. Washington Glass Co., New Bedford, Mass.
- Catalog of vases, manufactured by The Union Glass Co., Somerville, Mass.
- Table crystal, Steuben Glass, Inc., 718 5th Avenue, New York, New York and 900 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
- Fifty years of achievement in building up a service of better bottles, Illinois Glass Company, Alton, Illinois
- Leaflet 43, W.E. Lindemann & Co., 225 5th Avenue, New York, New York
- Catalog of vases, manufactured by the Union Glass Co., Somerville, Mass.
- Catalog for Mottahedeh and Sons, old glass, china, tole, Mottahedeh, 225 5th Avenue, New York City, New York
- American cut glass of the brilliant period, a catalogue reprint of the 1880's with price list and pattern key as originally published by The Mount Washington Glass Company, New Bedford, Mass., together with old factory photographs of the Mount Washington
- Collection of old china and porcelain English and Irish glass, bibelots of many sorts, old lighting fixtures, au quatrième, John Wanamaker, New York, New York, undated
- Glass, the eternal garment of light, catalog no. 124, Macbeth-Evans Glass Company, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Kimble glass, Kimble Glass Company, Vineland, New Jersey
- Martin Freeman Co., glassware, 225 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York
- Kitchens, appliances and cookware
- Pottery and china
- Radios and clocks
- Silver and silverware
- Vacuum cleaners