- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- General merchandise
- General merchandise (current record)
- Paramount salesman, fall-winter bulletin, no. 180, Paramount Supplies, Adams at Jefferson Street, Chicago, Illinois
- "Our drummer, the only 'drummer' sent out by Butler Brothers," catalogue no.188, complete spring number, Butler Brothers, importers and wholesalers of general merchandise, New York, Chicago, St. Louis
- Advance pages of dry goods and furnishing goods taken from the forthcoming fall number of "Our drummer," Butler Brothers, 495 & 497 Broadway, New York
- Clark's general supply catalogue, issued by the Henry N. Clark Company, 56 to 62 Union Street, Boston, Mass.
- Novelty news, November 1912, vol. XV, no. 5, The Novelty News Co., Chicago and New York
- 1902 edition of the Sears, Roebuck catalogue, no. 111, Bounty Books, New York, New York
- Catalogue and buyers guide no. 84, Montgomery Ward & Co., New York
- Merchandise brochures from the Jordan Marsh Company, Washington, Summer and Avon Streets, Boston, Mass.
- Jay Bronson, manufacturer of and general agent for the lates novelties and staple goods, office and salesroom, 126 Michigan Avenue, Detroit, Michigan
- Paramount salesman, special bulletin, no. 178, Paramount Supplies, Adams at Jefferson Street, Chicago, Illinois
- Mid-May specials, sheet no. 2845, Butler Brothers, 495 and 497 Broadway, New York, New York
- Housewife, special premium list, The housewife, 52 Duane Street, New York, New York
- Third annual mid-summer sale 1915, Montgomery Ward & Co., New York, New York
- Great bargain sale of seasonable goods, The Charles William Stores, New York, New York
- Ovington's book, 437 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York
- Firestone extra value merchandise for car and truck, home and farm, work and recreation, spring and summer 1947 east, The Firestone Tire & Rubber Co., Akron, Ohio
- Spring and summer catalogue, 1904, no. 56, John Wanamaker, New York, New York
- 144 ways to save time and money, Sunset House guide to better living, Sunset House, 100 Sunset Building, Los Angeles, California
- Montogmery Ward & Company promotional materials, Montgomery Ward & Co., Michigan Avenue, Madison and Washington Streets, Chicago, Illinois
- Complete premium catalog, the 3 great soaps, The Globe Soap Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Save the coupons, coupons! Beautiful premiums free for coupons, Premium Department, P.O. Box 470, Jersey City, New Jersey
- January and February mill end sale, Sears, Roebuck and Co., Chicago, Illinois
- Bargains for you from the big store, Sears, Roebuck and Co., Chicago, Illinois
- Paramount salesman, no. 172, Paramount Supples, Adams at Jefferson Street, Chicago, Illinois
- M. Gordon, quarterly salesman, spring catalogue, spring 1906, 83, 85, 87, 89, 91 North Street, 35, 37, 39 Barrett Street, Boston, Mass.
- Catalog, Daniel Low & Company, the treasure house of gifts, Salem, Mass.
- Fall and winter 1938-39 catalogue, Standard Auto & Radio Co., 2115 So. Michigan Ave., Chicago, Illinois
- Lee's wonderful catalogue of easy selling goods and premiums, Lee Manufacturing Company, Chicago, Illinois
- Edgren Studio, 85 Chestnut Street, Boston, Mass.
- Dover Stamping Company, manufacturers and dealers in tinners' hard ware & furnishing goods, Nos. 88 & 90 North Street, Boston, Mass.
- Vantine's, the oriental store, A.A. Vantine & Co., Inc., Fifth Avenue and 39th Street, New York, New York
- Hints for housewives, Old Dutch Cleanser, The Cudahy Packing Co., Omaha, Nebraska
- Catalog, gifts, antique reproductions, collectibles, home furnishings, Upper Deck ltd., 10 Pequod Rd., Fairhaven, Mass.