- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Clothing, jewelry and gifts
- Gifts and toys
- Jewelry and watches
- Shoes (current record)
- Convincing arguments for Convincer Shoes, Sears, Roebuck & Co., Chicago, Illinois
- Spring song for comfort, flexible cantilever shoes, McGeary's Cantilever Shoe Shop, 145 Tremont Street, Boston, Mass.
- Men's shoes in smart summer styles, Thayer McNeil, 15 West Street, Boston, Mass.
- Visit our new store, the home of Moseley Footwear, T.E. Moseley Co., 39 West Street, near Tremont, Boston, Mass.
- Coward Shoe for men, women and children, James S. Coward, 270 Greenwich Street, New York, New York
- Spring and summer styles of Rice & Hutchins shoes, The Atlas Shoe Company
- Feet and their clothing, Dr. Kahler Shoe Store, Park Squark Bldg., St. James Avenue & Arlington Street, Boston, Mass.
- Story of three partners, by Thomas Dreier, United Shoe Machinery Company, Beverly, Mass.
- Retailer's 1921 trade-mark directory, Shoe retailer, supplement to the issue of March 19, 1921, volume 118, no. 12, The Shoe Retailer Co., 166 Essex Street, Boston, Mass.
- Dunham Brothers Company, spring and summer 1931, shoes, Brattleboro, Vermont, 1931
- Fitzezy, shoes, Dunham Brothers Company, 91 and 93 Main Street, Brattleboro, Vermont
- Evans, shoes, L.B. Evans' Son Company, One Oak Hill Road, Fitchburg, Mass.
- Evans, men's, L.B. Evans' Son Company, One Oak Hill Road, Fitchburg, Mass.
- Vacation visit, being a little journey to the factories of the United Shoe Machinery Company, Boot and Shoe Recorder, Boston, Mass.
- Stetson styles, spring and summer nineteen hundred and eight, Stetson Shoe Company, So. Weymouth, Mass., 1908