- Ephemera collection
- Product catalogues
- Clothing, jewelry and gifts
- Gifts and toys (current record)
- Gifts, Robert W. Kellogg, unusual gifts by the hundred, Springfield, Mass.
- 1893 premium catalogue, illustrating many useful and valuable articles given away to consumers of Dunhams Cocoanut, Dunham Mfg. Co., New York, New York
- Gifts for a Merry Christmas 1945, Sears Roebuck and Co., Chicago, Illinois
- Richter Stone Blocks, Block House, Inc., 43 East 19th Street, New York, New York
- B. Shackman & Co., the most complete selection of fine handcrafted cherrywood doll house furniture, accessories & antique doll replicas, 2 West 35th Street, New York, New York
- Gifts, Bigelow, Kennard Company, Inc., jewellers, silversmiths and stationers, 384 Boylston Street, Boston, Mass.
- Christmas 1953, Jordan Marsh Company, Boston and Framingham
- Filene's wide wide world of gifts, Christmas 1957, Filene's, Boston, Mass.
- Stanley Toy Home Model B-3 instruction book, C.C. Stanley, 191 Lake Street, Brighton, Mass.
- Jewelry and watches