- School & Youth
- Get Involved
The image caption reads "Richardson's Mill. Built in 1843 by Stephen Richardson and his two sons, Stephen Kendall and Marshall. The Mill was destroyed by fire Dec. 18, 1895. See reverse side for facts regarding Richardson's Mill."
1 photographic print : black-and-white
General photographic collection
Gift of Baldwin Coolidge, 24 March 1917.
Woburn (Middlesex county, Massachusetts)