What’s happening this week: September 25-October 1
Sep 25, 2017
You won’t want to miss our latest lineup of exciting events. Take in a lecture on Gilded Age design at the Eustis Estate, walk with an herbalist along the historic trails of Lincoln, Rhode Island, and cheer on vintage base ball teams as they compete using nineteenth-century rules at Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm’s American Music and Harvest Festival. It’s all happening this week at Historic New England.
Tuesday, September 26
Wednesday, September 27
Thursday, September 28
Saturday, September 30
- American Music and Harvest Festival with Vintage Base Ball League Playoffs and Championship Games at Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm, Newbury, Mass.
- Nooks and Crannies (an in-depth, behind-the-scenes tour) at Beauport, the Sleeper-McCann House, Gloucester, Mass. **SOLD OUT**
- History and Herb Hike at Arnold House, Lincoln, R.I.
- Coastal Growers Market at Casey Farm, Saunderstown, R.I.
- Asian Art at Quincy House, Quincy, Mass. **SOLD OUT**
- Members Only: Behind the Scenes in Collections Storage at our Haverhill Facility in Haverhill, Mass. **SOLD OUT**
Remember, Historic New England members get discounted or free admission to almost every event. Not a member? Join today.