What’s happening this week: September 18-24
Sep 18, 2017
On this week’s itinerary: fairies, food, and plenty of fun. We can’t wait for you to experience a piece of the past at one of our upcoming events, taking place at our properties throughout New England.
Tuesday, September 19
Wednesday, September 20
Thursday, September 21
Saturday, September 23
- Nature Walk with Dr. Bob at Casey Farm, Saunderstown, R.I.
- Coastal Growers’ Market at Casey Farm, Saunderstown, R.I.
- Thirteenth Annual Portsmouth Fairy House Tour at Governor John Langdon House, Portsmouth, N.H.
- Sobo Story Slam: In a Pickle, Egg on Your Face, or Easy as Pie at Sarah Orne Jewett House Museum and Visitor Center, South Berwick, Maine
- Great Road Open House at Arnold House, Lincoln, R.I.
- The Power Of Wind: Learning Is A Breeze at Eustis Estate, Milton, Mass.
Sunday, September 24
Remember, Historic New England members get discounted or free admission to almost every event. Not a member? Join today.