What’s happening this week: October 9-15
Oct 9, 2017
On this week’s to-do list: Attend a plein air painting demonstration at a historic mansion. Walk the streets of Portsmouth retracing George Washington’s 1789 visit. Discover local art, jewelry, and more at the 35th Annual Roseland Cottage Fine Arts And Crafts Festival.
It’s all happening this week at Historic New England:
Monday, October 9
Tuesday, October 10
Wednesday, October 11
Thursday, October 12
Friday, October 13
Saturday, October 14
- Collectors and Connoisseurs: The Curator’s Tour of Codman at the Codman Estate, Lincoln, Mass.
- Taste of the Market: Apples, Eats, and Tasty Treats at Casey Farm, Saunderstown, R.I.
- 35th Annual Roseland Cottage Fine Arts and Crafts Festival at Roseland Cottage, Woodstock, Conn.
- Coastal Growers’ Market at Casey Farm, Saunderstown, R.I.
- History and Herb Hike at Arnold House, Lincoln, R.I.
- Vintage Base Ball, Jan’s Pitch for Breast Cancer and the Arts at Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm, Newbury, Mass.
Sunday, October 15
Remember, Historic New England members get discounted or free admission to almost every event. Not a member? Join today.