Business and Organization Membership
Business Membership - $125
The Business and Organization membership category is designed for historical societies, proprietors of historic properties, and small to mid-sized New England businesses that wish to collaborate with Historic New England in the preservation of historic buildings, art, artifacts, landscapes and furnishings, and the celebration of the lives and stories of New Englanders.
Your business or organization benefits from exposure to our large national membership, from visibility on our high-traffic website, to the many special opportunities to access Historic New England’s publications, programs, and services, all for a modest annual contribution.
Above all, this program seeks to be mutually beneficial to your organization and ours, with a common goal of bringing together people who care about our New England heritage. We invite you to join more than 7,000 members in New England and beyond in the oldest, largest, and most comprehensive regional preservation organization in the country.
Business and Organization member benefits include:
- Member publications, including Historic New England magazine (three issues per year), Guide to Historic Properties, members' newsletter and calendar of events, and the monthly e-newsletter
- Four single-use guest passes to be used by your staff, employees, or customers
- Business or organization receives 10% discounts on shop and greenhouse purchases
- Opportunity to enroll two individuals for programs at member rates
- Listing with link on the Historic New England website
- One free lecture from our Speakers Bureau (note: travel costs must be covered)
- Business or organization offered the opportunity for a one-hour custom (telephone) consult in pre-defined mission areas at a 50% discount
To discuss how your business or organization might benefit from a Historic New England Business and Organization membership please contact our membership office at 617-994-5910.