Library and School Membership
Library and School Membership - $100 ($75 tax-deductible)
This special membership category is exclusively for libraries and schools that wish to lend passes to their cardholders and students and receive Historic New England’s publications and special offers. It includes individual benefits for non-profit libraries and schools, with two membership cards for staff and/or patrons (each good for site admission for two adults plus children), plus a link on Historic New England's website.
Historic New England presents programs for more than 42,000 school-age children each year. Developed in collaboration with classroom teachers, field trips align with state learning standards and allow young people to learn through multiple approaches, including hands-on activities, role-playing, and cooperative learning.
Historic New England runs high-quality school and youth programs such as field trips, programs at your own school or library, and out-of-school time programs. Can’t come to us? Our education staff can bring programs to your school or youth center, after-school group, summer camp, or vacation week program.
Library and School members enjoy:
- Two membership cards that can be used by staff and patrons for admission to thirty-six Historic New England properties and the Library and Archives*
- Member publications, including Historic New England magazine (three issues per year), two copies of the Passport to Historic New England, the member newsletter, and the monthly e-newsletter
- 10% discount on school programs when the school is a member*
- Donation of a Historic New England Household membership for one school/library fundraising event per calendar year, upon special request at least one month in advance to Membership@HistoricNewEngland.org or Membership Office, Historic New England, 141 Cambridge St. Boston, Mass. 02114*
- Listing and link on the Historic New England website*
*Exclusive to this membership category