Cyndrical-shaped demitasse cup with blue decoration on a white ground that is referred to as a Blue Willow pattern.
Laughlin, Homer, 1869 (Manufacturer)
Royal China (Manufacturer)
- Location of origin
- Newell, WV, USA; England, STAFFORDSHIRE; Hanley, England, STAFFORDSHIRE; USA
- Associated Building
- Original to Codman House (Lincoln, Mass.).
- Object type
- Food Service T&E; Drinking Vessels
West Virginia (United States)
- Descriptive terms
- 2 1/4 x 3 x 2 1/8 (HxWxD) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Dorothy S.F.M. Codman