The chair has a serpentine crest rail over three conforming slats and a rush seat. It has straight front legs with a beaded edge and a box stretcher.
- Location of origin
- MA, Newbury or Newburyport, Massachusetts; Newbury, MA; Newburyport, MA
- Associated Building
- Original to Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm (Newbury, Mass.).
- Object type
New Hampshire (United States)
- Descriptive terms
chairs (furniture forms)
- 36.25 x 20.75 x 15.625 (HxWxD) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Amelia W. Little
- Reference Notes
- Jobe, Brock and Myrna Kaye. New England Furniture: The Colonial Era. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1984.
- Related Items
Title Chair Accession number 1986.38.2 Notes 1986.38 2 CHAIR Relationship Part of set