Blue transfer-printed pearlware saucer. Floral border surrounding a central scene depicting the Massachusetts State House.
Possibly John Rogers & Son (Maker)
- Location of origin
- Longport, England, Staffordshire
- Associated Building
- Subject Massachusetts State House (Boston, Mass.). Subject Boston Common.
- Object type
- Food Service T&E; Eating Vessels
Longport (Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom)
- Descriptive terms
- People and organizations
- 1 3/16 (H), 5 1/4 (diameter) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Mr. and Mrs. Frederick W. Bridge