A blue transfer print pearlware plate. The central design depicts the Kent East Indiaman, which is bordered by an aquatic motif.
Enoch Wood & Sons (Maker)
Impressed in bottom: The Kent East Indiaman [?]
- Location of origin
- Burslem, England, Staffordshire
- Associated Building
- Subject The Kent East Indiaman.
- Object type
- Food Service T&E; Eating Vessels
- Descriptive terms
- People and organizations
Kent East Indiaman, The
- 15/16 (D), 9 1/8 (diameter) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Margaret R. Kimberley