One of a pair of cast brass candlesticks with square base supported by 4 splayed feet. Base rises to flared octagonal column supporting turned column ending in candle holder with everted rim.
- Location of origin
- United States, New England
- Associated Building
- Original To Nickels-Sortwell House (Wiscasset, Me.).
- Object type
- Lighting Equipment; Lighting Holders
- Descriptive terms
- 9 1/2 x 4 x 4 (HxWxD) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Frances Sortwell
- Related Items
Title Candlestick Accession number 1958.385.2 Relationship Pair