Be an artist at the gas range, a complete cookbook of successful recipes, by the Mystery Chef, Longmans, Green & Co., New York
The recipe book is available to consumers through gas company sponsorship of the Mystery Chef's radio program. The item is intended to promote gas appliances in the home.
- Collection Name
- Ephemera collection
- Collection Code
- Physical Description
1 book, 96 pages ; 8 x 5 inches
- 8x 5(HxW) (inches)
- Collection Type
- Description Level
- Reference Code
Mystery Chef (Author)
- Descriptive Terms
business (commercial function)
- Material Type
New York City (New York state)
- Location Note
Ephemera collection - Cookbooks (Box 1)
Use the links below to browse up and down the collection hierarchy from the current record.
- Ephemera collection
- Begin right with Frenlite, Frenlite cookery book, J.W. French & Co., Ltd., Frenlite House, London, England
- Estate cook book, revised edition,The Estate Stove Co., Hamilton, Ohio
- Knox Gelatine dainty desserts, candies, salads, Charles B. Knox Gelatine Co., Inc., Johnstown, New York
- Successful baking for flavor and texture, by Martha Lee Anderson, 4th edition, Church & Dwight Company, Inc., 70 Pine Street, New York, New York
- National Presto Cooker (Model '40') recipe book, instructions and cooking time tables, National Pressure Cooker Company, Eau Claire, Wisconsin and Los Angeles, California
- Aunt Jenny's favorite recipes, Lever Brothers Company, Cambridge, Mass.
- Clabber Girl baking book, Hulman and Company, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Cook's book, recipes prepre for KC Baking Powder, Jaques Mfg. Co., Chicago, Illinois
- New art of modern cookery, presented by the General Electric Kitchen Institute, Nela Park, Cleveland, Ohio
- Ice box cookery, selected and tested recipes for the busy housewife, Home Service Division, Southwestern Ice Manufacturers' Association, Dallas, Texas
- Plain and party food for 2 or 4 or 6, by Mary Lee Taylor, Pet Milk Company, 1418 Arcade Building, St. Louis, Missouri
- Meals men like for 2 or 4 or 6, by Mary Lee Taylor, Pet Milk Company, 1418 Arcade Building, St. Louis, Missouri
- Making good meals better for 2 or 4 or 6, by Mary Lee Taylor, Pet Milk Company, 1418 Arcade Building, St. Louis, Missouri
- Kitchen wizard cookbook, by Deborah Jarvis, illustrated by Arthur Robins, Scholastic Inc., New York, New York
- Kenmore Portable Mixer, recipe and instruction book, Sears, Roebuck and Co., Chicago, Illinois
- Recipes and instructions Deep-Fry, Roto-Broil Corporation of America, 33-00 Northern Boulevard, Long Island City, New York
- How to use your cooker & deep-fry as a cooker for new menu variety, Roto-Broil Corporation of America, 33-00 Northern Boulevard, Long Island City, New York
- Kenmore Automatic Skillet recipe book, Sears, Roebuck and Co., Chicago, Illinois
- Guide to low fat cooking including instructions for the use of the Westinghouse Long-Life Broiler Fry Pan, Westinghouse Electric Corporation, Portable Appliance Division, Mansfield, Ohio
- Farberware Open Hearth Electric Broiler recipes, S.W. Farber, Inc., Bronx, New York
- Universal Bread Maker, made by Landers, Frary & Clark, New Britain, Connecticut
- Notable household specialties recipe book, Sidney Shepard & Co.
- Home menus, what to serve and how to set and decorate a table, The Caloric Company, Janesville, Wisconsin
- Get acquainted with your new General Electric Refrigerator Food Freezer combination, General Electric, Consumers Institute, Louisville, Kentucky
- Enjoy better living with your 1950 Space Maker Refrigerator, General Electric, Consumers Institute, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- New easy recipes for your Dormeyer Fri-Way Skillet, Dormeyer Corporation, Kingsbury and Huron Streets, Chicago, Illinois
- Farberware better food through cooking cook book, S.W. Farber, division of LCA Corporation, 100 Electra Lane, Yonkers, New York
- Agate cook book, Lalance & Grosjean Manufacturing Co., New York, New York
- Agate cook book, 5th edition, Lalance & Grosjean Manufacturing Co., New York, New York
- Polly put the kettle on we'll all make Jell-O, The Genesee Pure Food Company, LeRoy, New York
- Ayer's preserve book, prepared by Dr. J.C. Ayer & Co., Lowell, Mass.
- Bacardi party book, recipes for drinks, punches, snacks, hors d'oeuvres, entrées and desserts, Bacardi Imports, Inc., Miami, Florida
- Lunch & party dishes from the French chef cookbook, vol. II, Julia Child, Bantam Minibook edition, Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. in association with Premium Ventures Division, Bantam Books, Inc., New York
- Be an artist at the gas range, a complete cookbook of successful recipes, by the Mystery Chef, Longmans, Green & Co., New York (current record)
- Our best to you, United States Brewers Association, 1750 K Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
- Dairy book, appetizers, soups, entrées, salads, breads, desserts, beverages, sauces, dressings, edited by Ruth Berolzheimer, published for Culinary Arts Institute by Consolidated Book Publishers, Inc., 154 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, Illinois
- Omaha Steaks cookbook, volume 12, Omaha Steaks International, Inc., 4400 South 96th Street, Omaha, Nebraska
- Holiday homecoming, new timesaving recipes and ideas for the season, Kankakee, Illinois, Kraft General Foods, Des Moines, Iowa, Meredith Corp.
- Dainty and artistic desserts, with menus and special recipes by Janet M. Hill, compliments of Joseph Burnett Company, 36 India Street, Boston, Mass.
- Dessert lovers' handbook, Borden Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, Borden, Inc.