Exterior view of Richardson's Mill, Aberjona River, Woburn, Mass., undated
The image caption reads "Richardson's Mill. Built in 1843 by Stephen Richardson and his two sons, Stephen Kendall and Marshall. The Mill was destroyed by fire Dec. 18, 1895. See reverse side for facts regarding Richardson's Mill."
- Collection Name
- General photographic collection
- Collection Code
- Physical Description
1 photographic print : black-and-white
- Collection Type
- Description Level
- Credit Line
- Gift of Baldwin Coolidge, 24 March 1917.
- Reference Code
- Descriptive Terms
Woburn (Middlesex county, Massachusetts)
Use the links below to browse up and down the collection hierarchy from the current record.