Haverhill, Mass., Willow Dale, April 8, 1913
The handwritten text on the verso reads "Built July 27, 1738 by E. Bradley. The message on the verso is dated 8 April 1913.
- Collection Name
- General photographic collection
- Collection Code
- Physical Description
1 postcard ; 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 inches
- 3 1/2x 5 1/4(HxW) (inches)
- Collection Type
- Description Level
- Reference Code
- Descriptive Terms
- Material Type
Haverhill (Essex county, Massachusetts)
- Places (Buildings)
Use the links below to browse up and down the collection hierarchy from the current record.