Clear glass cup plate with Bunker Hill motif in the center surrounded by stars. This is encircled by swag and tassle border and a scalloped rim.
Stamped on the border is: Cornerstone laid by Lafayette June 17, 1825. Finished by the Ladies 1841. In the center of the plate is: Bunker Hill battle Fought June 17, 1775. From the Fair to the Brave.
- Associated Building
- Original to Cogswell's Grant (Essex, Mass.).
- Object type
- Food Service T&E
Massachusetts (United States)
- Descriptive terms
- People and organizations
- 0.5 x 3.5 (HxW) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Bertram K. and Nina Fletcher Little
- Related Items
Title Cup Plate Accession number 1991.529 Notes 1991.529 PLATE, CUP Relationship Similar item