Skip to content

Search Collections

Set of floor plans of the Walnut Grove School, Lee, N.H., Aug. 18, 1942

Description

Walnut Grove School was originally built as the Friends Meeting House in 1774, was moved to the current site in 1795, and was remodeled as the school in 1846. This set of drawings includes plans of both the 1st and 2nd floors.

You can find this within:

Details

Collection Name
General architectural and cartographic collection
Collection Code
AR001
Dates
1942-08-18
Acquisition Type
Gift
Date of Acquisition
1942
Physical Description
2 floor plans : ink on board
Collection Type
Architectural and Cartographic Materials
Description Level
Item
GUSN
203241
Reference Code
AR001.USNH.1200.001

Record details

Originator
Sperry, Frank O. (Draftsman)
Descriptive Terms
churches (buildings)
public buildings
religious buildings
schools (buildings)
Material Type
architectural drawings (visual works)
floor plans
Places
Lee (Strafford county, New Hampshire)
Places (Buildings)
Friends Meeting House (Lee, New Hampshire)
Walnut Grove School (Lee, New Hampshire)
Notes
1. first floor plan 2. second floor plan
Location Note
Vertical file 3, folder 6

Browse Collection

Use the links below to browse up and down the collection hierarchy from the current record.

Comments