Porcelain epergne with three tiers of plates ascending in size each separated by a vase shaped stand, the highest terminates in a scrolled heart shaped cartouche finial. White glaze body with raspberry and gold banded edges and gold monogrammed "P"s on the foot and the two middle plate separators.
Ch Pillivuyt & Cie (Manufacturer)
"CH.PILLIVUTY & Cie / PARIS / EXP. 1867 / MEDAILLE D'OR" (Red glaze mark within a circle.)
- Associated Building
- Original to Phillips House (Salem, Mass.).
- Object type
- Food Service T&E
Mehun-sur-Yèvre (Cher, Centre region, France)
- Descriptive terms
- 16 1/2 (H), 9 1/4 (diameter) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Stephen Phillips Memorial Charitable Trust for Historic Preservation