Oval pearlware plate with green ivy and maroon bead swag border, central design features two standing lions on water with the monogram "CP" and the date "1796" all enclosed by a circle of green ivy.
"C.P. / 1796" (handwritten)
- Associated Building
- Original to Phillips House (Salem, Mass.).
- Object type
- Food Service T&E
- Descriptive terms
armorial (porcelain style)
- 1 x 8 1/2 x 6 1/2 (HxWxD) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Stephen Phillips Memorial Charitable Trust for Historic Preservation