Fragment. The scenery figure paper comes from a fireboard and features a framed scene focused on a bridge leading to a port town on the other side. Gentlemen and ladies in the foreground engage in conversation. Printed in three blues, three greens, grey, white, red, beige and two browns on a slate ground.
- Location of origin
- Associated Building
- Hamilton House (South Berwick, Me.). Original to Hamilton House (South Berwick, Me.).
- Object type
- Temperature Control Device
- Descriptive terms
fireboards (fireplace equipment)
- 23 5/8 x 26 1/4 (HxW) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Elizabeth R. Vaughan
- Reference Notes
- "Off the Walls", 1985 SPNEA
ladies & gentlemen in period dress