Large iron vacuum cleaner with large cylindrical tank, waste bucket and motor on a carriage with four large iron and rubber wheels.
American Radiator Company (Manufacturer)
"ARCO WAND / VACUUM CLEANER / AMERICAN RADIATOR COMPANY / CHICAGO, IL / LICENSED UNDER / KENNEY PATENT / NUMBER 847947 / MARCH 19TH / 1907 / OIL ONCE EACH MONTH / MOTOR TWO PLACES / PUMP THREE PLACES" (Painted)
- Location of origin
- Chicago, IL, Chicago, IL (origin); Salem, MA, Salem, MA (use)
- Associated Building
- Original To 278 Lafayette Street.
- Object type
- Maintenance T&E; Housekeeping Equipment
- Descriptive terms
- People and organizations
Devine, Mary A.
- 49 x 44 x 20 (HxWxD) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Estate of Marie Plamondon