Gold ring with slit shoulders set with an old mine cut diamond in a six prong crown setting.
"S.H.P. Dec 30 1870" (Engraved)
- Location of origin
- American [use]
- Associated Building
- Original to Phillips House (Salem, Mass.).
- Object type
- Descriptive terms
- 3/8 (W), 13/16 (diameter) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Stephen Phillips Memorial Charitable Trust for Historic Preservation
- Exhibition Notes
- "Jewelry at Historic New England," Online exhibit presented by Historic New England launched September 30, 2007 at www.historicnewengland.org/jewelryhistory/.
- Reference Notes
- Pictured in Brierley, Sarah, "With this Ring I Thee Wed," Historic New England, Fall (2007): 16.