Plain gold men's wedding ring.
Shreve, Crump & Low (Retailer)
Engraved: "Oct 3d 1871"
Stamped: "S. C & L.?" (last letter is illegible) (Engraved and Stamped)
- Associated Building
- Original to Phillips House (Salem, Mass.).
- Object type
Boston (Suffolk county, Massachusetts)
Massachusetts (United States)
- Descriptive terms
- People and organizations
Phillips, Margaret Duncan
Phillips, Stephen H. (Stephen Henry), 1823-1897
- 3/16 (W), 13/16 (diameter) (inches)
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Stephen Phillips Memorial Charitable Trust for Historic Preservation
- Exhibition Notes
- "Jewelry at Historic New England," Online exhibit presented by Historic New England launched September 30, 2007 at www.historicnewengland.org/jewelryhistory/.
- Reference Notes
- Pictured in Brierley, Sarah, "With this Ring I Thee Wed," Historic New England, Fall (2007): 16.