Publications about Moseley:
- Thomas W.H. Moseley. Courtesy of Robert Jackson.
- "The Moseley Iron Arch Bridge: A Study in Rehabilitation," Society for Industrial Archeology, New England Chapters, Vol. 10, No. 1, 1990, pgs. 17-23
- "1864 Moseley Wrought-Iron Arch Bridge: Its Rehabilitation," Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction, ASCE, Vol. 2, No. 2, May 1997, pgs 61- 72.
- "Thomas W. H. Moseley and his Bridges, Civil Engineering Practice," Journal of the Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE, Vol. 12, No. 4, Fall/Winter 1997, pgs. 19 - 38.
- "The Moseley Riveted Wrought Iron Arch: A National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark," Proceedings of the Second National Congress on Engineering History and Heritage, October 1998, ASCE Press.
Learn more about Moseley and the Upper Pacific Mills Bridge at the Library of Congress website.